Updated August 10, 2017, August 30, 2017
by Linda Redman, of the NW
1. Continuing educating about importance of prioritizing saving the South American Forests – for oxygen output, carbon dioxide sequestration, archaeological artifacts & important human history and for species preservation – around the world! (We depend on a certain type of atmosphere!)
2. Encourage biodegradable utensils instead of disposable, plastic ones and utensils marked with recyclable numbers. (Aug. 30, 2017 – Safeway in Auburn, WA now has “Repurpose” brand, ultra-strong utensils, 100% made from plants & BPA-free!! They “break down in a matter of months, not millenia.” !! 🙂
3. Encourage monthly info and voting/polling neighborhood meetings. Suggestion: Thursdays at 7:30 p.m at neighborhood parks. (See this article for more info.)
4. Encourage bible study. Encourage fellowship, checking in and assisting neighbors. Encourage keeping “appointed times”/”Feasts” with Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh, “Self-Existent One.”
5. Promote ecopeacevision radio show.
6. See if there is interest in and sponsors for an ecopeacevision event at the Auburn Community Center – possibly in early Nov. 2017.