1.We can see that God/YHVH has a very long history of intervening to help those who will listen.
2. We can look at God/YHVH’s guidance for the qualities He looks for in a good leader.
It is a good time to revisit what Jesus taught about putting him at the head of a body of believers – another word for body is corporation.
3. It is a key time to decide if we as a nation are going to embrace the teachings of Jesus – like to love God/YHVH with our hearts, minds and souls and love one another as ourselves. Other key teachings: — how to win against the spiritual negative forces in our world, rather than fighting against physical perceived enemies,– to assist the needy physically and spiritually, — to attempt to wipe out profiteering in the areas that are aligned with God/YHVH.
4. YHVH means Yod-Hai-Va-Hai — the Hebrew letters and name for “God” – Hai-Va-Hai means “to be” and these letters also mean “hand and nail!”
5. I believe we need Supreme Court justices who have a history of studying the bible and who believe that Jesus was a clarifying ambassador for God/YHVH, and a clear listener of God/YHVH. I believe Peter says that those who do not accept Jesus as the “Messiah” (the redeemer that was prophesied to come) are “anti-christ.” We have several Supreme Court judges who are in this category, and much of our population. It is time to choose The Way of Peace and choose to become acquainted with Jesus/Yeshua/’Iseous.
6. Please re-read the New Testament and the book of Isaiah, books of Samuel and some of Exodus, Deuteronomy, Numbers, Jonah and Micah – biblehub.com NIV version – also the first part of Genesis via biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/1.htm – note the Hebrew names for God – often translated as Yawheh and elohim — I understand Elohim can be translated as “frequency shifted beings who are helpers of YHVH.) In Glacians 5, Paul has some good words to this church group. Paul became a believer after seeing Jesus in the spiritual form. Also review pure-hearted Ron Wyatt’s archaeology discoveries in the 1970’s & 1980’s – look at my letter to Pres. Obama before he left office highlighting these (https://peacewellness.wordpress.com). Also get a Concordance for the New International Version of the Holy Bible and see where it talks about God wiping out cultures where the people were worshiping “small g” gods, statues/idols and sacrificing their children into the fire.
7. Our Declaration of Independence notes that we claimed independence on the basis of being separate and equal from England “under the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God.” This concept of “separation of church and state” is a distortion – it can be argued that a majority of our founding leaders (including wives and female relatives) aligned with God and that our Declaration of Independence is a foundation and preamble to our Constitution. It can be argued that our founding families were only thinking of the religions of the Native Americans (the Great Spirit is like the Holy Spirit) and Judaism, Catholicism and Christianity. Our laws are derived from the teachings of God and Jesus. If we will teach the principles to all our residents here and our partners abroad, this will be a key Way for Peace.
8. If our Senators will read key parts of the bible on the halls of Congress, this can help get the nation on the same page or we will see who can’t stand to hear this stuff and leaves! That is a sign they are possibly being deceived by contentious spirits!
March 27, 2017
by L.C. “Elsee” Redman, of Washington State